Sunday, April 30, 2017

We eat social media for breakfast

Social media for breakfast? Sounds tasty! I think some of us don't notice that we use social media on daily bases , it's basically part of our habit. Now that we live with these new technology, we have easy access to socialize with others around us. We have shit loads of apps so we can communicate  to others.
 The way the author uses diction is he gives us how he feels about the Internet. He wants us to know why the internet was created . We give away much of our personal  life to social media , such as  Facebook. The author wants us to realize what we do on Facebook, instagram, Snapchat, etc.
   Tone, it's very serious. It's like the author is telling us to think about why we have all these media. We don't realize the  people around us, only the people we see on the screen. The author tells us about how his childhood was with pictures. It's true ! I can relate, I remember having a plastic camera with me . I would take it when I would go to school field trips because I was excited. I wanted to share the pictures with my family.  This was way before I had a phone , I remember the other kids having a device with them , but I didn't really care. I like to keep things like the early 2000s. Our phones is taking up our time of living.

No comments:

Post a Comment